Country Setting - Minutes Drive to Beaches and Town
When you are looking to make the move to a small acreage you want peace, privacy and no one overlooking your back fence. It is not always that easy to find.
Positioned on 2.08 Ha [5.13 Acres] this immaculate home sits in an elevated position with tranquil rural and mountain views out over the manicured grounds with assorted fruit trees. The property is ideal to run a few head of cattle or for horse enthusiast as it has been fenced into 4 paddocks with easy access laneway and two stables.
The home is block rendered constructed with tiled roof, semi formal entry, tiled throughout with carpet to the spacious lounge room and bedrooms. The property has 3 large bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite, bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes, main bathroom with separate shower and separate W C, ultra-modern kitchen with breakfast bar, screened enclosed entertainment area that has a generous servery from the kitchen and easy access from both lounge and dining rooms. This area leads you to a generous sized pergola for the family BBQ’s.
The double garage has been converted into additional living area and is currently used as a Craft Room. There is more than ample under cover parking for the family cars as there is a double carport at the front of the home with a 9m by 6m colour bond shed and 6m by 6m carport at the rear of the home.
There is more than ample water with 2 x 22,500 litre water tanks and a fully equipped bore, supplying approximately 1200GPH. Water mains run about the property with taps for irrigation.
This property is environment friendly as a 6.6k/w solar power system has been installed.
This ideal property is, LOCATION – LOCATION, as it is located approx 15 minutes from great sandy walking beaches of Hay Point, Half Tide and Salonika, local shopping complex including coffee shop, newsagent, general store, chemist and beauty salon as well as the renowned Hay Point Hotel and an all-weather boat ramp. All this and just an easy drive to Mackay, approx 20 – 25 minutes and Sarina is just 15 – 20 minutes.
Price: $639,000 Call Tom Andrews to view this property.
* 2.08H/A. (5.13 acres.) * Approximately 25 year old.
* Block & rendered construction. * Tiled roof.
* Air conditioned throughout. * Tiled throughout.
* Carpet to lounge and bedrooms. * Home completely refurbished.
* Modern kitchen. * Wall oven, cooktop, Dishwasher.
* Servery from kitchen. * Breakfast bar.
* Screened entertainment area. * 3 B/I bedrooms.
* Master with ensuite & W I R. * B/I laundry.
* Generous sized utility room. * Freestanding Pergola.
* Double carport at front. * 9mtr x 6mtr colour bond shed.
* Additional 6mtr x 6mtr carport. * 2 x 5000gal rainwater tanks.
* 1200 GPH bore. * 6.6k/w Solar Power system.
* Fenced into 4 paddocks. * Mixed grasses.
* 2 x horse stables. * Water troughs.
DISCLAIMER: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.08 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Street View