THE LOOK IS COUNTRY
Located less than 5 minutes to Pleystowe Mill and approximately 20 minutes to Mackay CBD makes this property ideal for the family who want small acreage either for the kids to run rampant, run a cow or two or horses. The property is fully fenced into three paddocks with mixed grasses including Callide Rhodes and is all usable. There is more than ample water with equipped bore, 2 x 6000 gallon and an additional 3,000ltr rainwater tanks. A small set of yards and loading ramp is at the rear of the property.
The brick home with wrap around verandas was built in 1996 and features semi open plan living, 3 bedrooms, main bathroom, fully tiled and air conditioned throughout. There is more than ample room for the family cars, with a 12m x 9m x 3m high brick constructed shed with double carport joined to the home by an extra-large breezeway that can also be utilised as an entertainment area. In addition, there is a 9m x 8m approximately Colorbond shed for whatever use.
Assorted fruit trees including R2E2 mango, citrus, avocado and exotic fruits are well established and fruit bearing.
– 4.75 Acres – Fenced into 3 paddocks
– Brick constructed. – Core filled
– Colorbond roof. – Tiled throughout
– Modern Kitchen. – Air-conditioned
– Main bedroom with A/C. – Main bathroom with bath
– 12m x 9m brick shed. – High clearance carports
– 9m x 8m Colorbond shed. – Fenced into 3 paddocks
– 2 x 6000 Gal R/W tanks. – Estimated 3,000GPH Bore
– Assorted fruit trees. – Short drive to Marian & Walkerston
– 15-20 minutes to City Gates. – School bus service at gate.
Price: $599,000 Call Tom Andrews on 0412 372 403.
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not warrant errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.92 hectare
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View