WHAT A STEAL!
This property is a bargain, with the owner now accepting offers above $425,000! This corner property is located in a highly desirable part of Beaconsfield. It is well positioned to catch the cool breezes in summer and gives you peace of mind with its elevated location and its increasing value in this sought after neighbourhood.
The home has been fully and tastefully renovated, with no expense spared. Internally, all fittings and fixtures have been replaced, including the kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, tiles and carpets.
The home comprises 3 bedrooms, and is complemented by a large utility room, which is currently being used as the master bedroom. It has its own ensuite and built in cupboards. In total there are 3 bathrooms.
A high clearance shed provides a large space for the man cave or for secure storage.
Features of the property include:
– 698m2 elevated corner block located in a highly sought after area
– low maintenance brick veneer construction with Colorbond roof
– Spacious formal lounge with built in cupboard
-Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage – includes quality dishwasher and modern appliances
– Formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen and lounge rooms
– Second living space, which could be used as family room or casual dining, includes built in cupboards
– the 2nd bedroom (previously main bedroom) is large and also has its own ensuite and wardrobe spaces
– separate toilet which is adjacent to the main bathroom
– study nook in hallway space
– 2 bay carport and a 9m x 3m high clearance shed – great for the boat or caravan
– Huge stylish bathroom with its own outlook over a private outdoor garden space
– Generous and conveniently located laundry with plenty of storage
– Air-conditioned by split systems for comfort.
– 3kw solar system with inverter allowing upgrade to 5kw
– Easily accessed large covered entertainment Merbau floor on
– Beautifully landscaped manicured gardens
– Short walk to shopping centres, schools – both public and private, parks and sporting facilities, transport
– 10 minute drive to your choice of many Mackay beaches
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not warrant errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 698 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View