Stunning Townhouse, Minutes to CQU, Paget or CBD
This stylish, well-presented townhouse offers low maintenance living in one of Mackay’s most sought after suburbs.
Designed over two spacious levels enjoy an executive lifestyle whilst combining the comfort and functionality of a house. The solid hardwood timber staircase separates the two levels with the living are upstairs, maximising the view over parkland and out to the racecourse, with the two air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuites downstairs.
At A Glance:
Fabulous street appeal in a very well-maintained complex of 4 owner occupied townhouses
Approx 134m2 under-roof
– Air-conditioned kitchen, dining, living, office nook, powder room and tiled patio with views to parkland and the Ooralea racetrack.
– Caesar stone bench tops to kitchen, ample overhead cupboards, double door pantry
& quality Westinghouse appliances
– Double door fridge cavity & breakfast bar
– Built-in study nook & powder room (toilet with vanity)
– Spacious tiled undercover alfresco area
– Two queen size, air-conditioned bedrooms, both with ensuites, one with a built in robe, the other with a walk in robe.
– Linen cupboard & under-stair storage
– Oversized single lock up remote entry garage with laundry in garage
– Gas hot water
– Paved side courtyard
A terrific opportunity for investors & homeowners alike, this townhouse is walking distance to the CQ University, Mackay Aquatic Recreation Complex, Ooralea Shopping Centre, which offers a pharmacy, dentist, bakery, McDonalds, petrol station and major supermarket Woolworths and only a couple minutes’ drive to the growing hub of Paget, Airport, Schools, Parkside Plaza and the Mackay CBD.
Rates: $1600 approx. per 6 months
Body Corporate including sinking fund: $864 per 6 months
Current rental appraisal approx. $440.00 – $460.00 a week & low body corporate makes this an easy decision when choosing your next investment
Inspections by appointment, please contact Robyn Agius on 0419 216 364
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not warrant errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 122 m²
- Remote Garage
- Street View