DESIGNED FOR THE FAMILY:
Positioned on an 771m2 allotment, approximately 15 years old, this 4-bedroom brick veneer was built with a large family in mind. The property, approximately 205m2 floor area, is positioned amongst similar quality homes in a sort after area and just minutes to schools, major shopping, medical centres, sporting clubs and fields including golf club and beaches of your choice.
From the moment you enter the air-conditioned home through the semi-formal entry you will recognize the home will cater for all your family needs. With four spacious built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite, 2 living areas, main bathroom, double garage, and laundry. The spacious tiled open plan family, dining rooms are adjacent to the generously appointed kitchen with more than ample bench space, breakfast bar, under bench oven, ceramic cooktop, large pantry and dishwasher. For the entertainer or the family get togethers the family/dining rooms lead out to the under-roof entertainment area that overlooks the private back yard and inground pool.
The property is fully fenced for security and peace of mind and has plenty of room for a shed.
* 771M2 Allotment. * Approximately 205m2 floor area.
* Approximately 15 years old. * Brick construction.
* Colour Bond roof. * Front patio.
* Semi-Formal entry. * Formal lounge room.
* Open plan tiled family & dining rooms. * Well-appointed kitchen
* Breakfast bar. * 4 generous sized B/I bedrooms.
* Master with ensuite. * Air conditioned.
* Under roof rear side patio. * Remote control double garage.
* In ground pool. * Side access.
Price: $469,000.00 Contact: Tom Andrews 0412 372 403
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 771 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Street View