32 McKinley Street, NORTH MACKAY QLD 4740
BEGGING TO BE RENOVATED
Positioned on a 607M2 allotment, the North Mackay home offers all the “I wants” that a growing family requires. Conveniently located to schools of your choice, major shopping, medical centres and local shops As an added bonus the home is just minutes to the CBD.
The home is ideal for the property owner that wants to live in and renovate at their leisure. The property features generous front veranda that leads into a spacious living room that opens to a generous sized dining room and kitchen with heaps of bench space. The central hallway leads to the main bathroom with W C and 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 of which are built in. The rear stairs lead to the backyard and the fully enclosed area downstairs. The laundry and double garage is in this area, as well as a large utility room/office, 2nd bathroom, separate W C.
– 607m2 allotment. – Fully fenced.
– Fully enclosed under. – Double garage.
– Iron roof. – Vinyl clad.
– Front veranda. – Semi open plan living.
– Polished floors. – Carpet to living.
– 4 Bedrooms. – 3 with built ins.
– Modern kitchen. – Air conditioned.
– Main bathroom & W C upstairs. – 2nd Bathroom & W C down stairs.
Price: $229,000.00 Neg. Tom Andrews. 0412 372 403
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced