This beautiful lowset beach cottage is ideal for the retired couple or single person looking for low maintenance comfortable living. Grab your fishin
This beautiful lowset beach cottage is ideal for the retired couple or single person looking for low maintenance comfortable living. Grab your fishing rod and enjoy the short walk to the water's edge where you can relax and enjoy life.
This property is located in the very popular beach side community of Slade Point, within a short drive to Mackay CBD or leave the car and hop on the bus which stops across the road. Take a leisurely walk to the newly renovated Lambert's Beach Lookout - enjoy the whale watching and the panoramic views of the north and south beaches of Mackay. Don't forget to grab a relaxing drink and meal at the local Seabreeze Tavern on a Sunday evening with the locals.
The beautiful features of this property are:
• Lowset brick rendered home
• 3 x bedrooms + built-ins
• Study / studio
• New carpet
• Air conditioning
• Open plan Lounge / dining room
• Kitchen with ample storage
• Modern bathroom with shower only and separate toilet
• Dining room has French doors opening up to the paved private courtyard
• Lush tropical gardens both front and back
• Carport single
• Ample room to park caravan or boat
• New Colorbond roof
• Option to build a second storey to capture the water views (Subject to Council Approval)
• Garden shed
• Fully fenced 645m2 allotment
• 100m to water's edge
• 10min drive to Mackay CBD
Please call Catharine Harrington for your inspection.
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.